All summaries and reviews written by me. Films are random, although if you wish to request a film and see what I think of it, go ahead.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

SPRING BREAK!

So I'm finally on Spring Break! Thank God! Sadly, I have yet to hear from Walnut Street Theatre so my chances for any auditions seem slim. My finger still hurts like shizz and I'm going to the hospital on Monday to get it checked out. Nathalie came home for the weekend to surprise my dad so that's cool. I never get to see her. I went to GLORIOUS Cape May, NJ for an overnight and it was great...so great that I may go back during this coming week. I may possibly be going to NYC to see a show...not even sure what show I would see...let alone if I'm going at all. So, as you can see, I'm in a repetitive mood...repeatedly. I hit the 1500 mark for # of songs on my iPod! WOO! I have about...oh, 1544 songs. Hee.

2 comments:

Ali said...

"Everybody know that iPod mini for girls"

heehee.

Anonymous said...

hope youre having fun on your break!