All summaries and reviews written by me. Films are random, although if you wish to request a film and see what I think of it, go ahead.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just a few movies I may obsess over these next few months.....


300 and Grind House.

Two what-will-be amazing films.

:::REASONS:::

300 is based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller, who did all the Sin City books and co-directed the movie version of Sin City. He=AWESOME.


Grind House is 2 films merged into one:
"Death Proof" and "Planet Terror"

"Death Proof" was directed by Quentin Tarantino, one of my all-time favorite directors.

"Planet Terror" was directed by Robert Rodriguez, who directed Sin City w/ Frank Miller. A visual genius and another of my all-time favorite directors.

Grind House and 300 will be amazing.

No comments: